Swagtron T1 Vs T3: Which One Should You Buy?
The Swagway Swagtron is currently the only UL certified self-balancing scooter in the market and is available in 2 different models, the T1, and T3. If you have not yet jumped on the hoverboard bandwagon, it is now time to do it. The new generation of hoverboards available currently is safer, of better quality, more durable, and stronger.
This article will look at the Swagtron T1 and the T3 to help you see the differences yourself and choose the right one for you.
Features Common in Both the T1 and T3
- Bright LED lights
- Different riding modes – learners mode for beginners and advanced mode for experienced users
- Patented battery protection system
- Hard plastic, non-flammable outer body casing
- UL 2272 Certification – The newer models with this certification are safe
Differences Between The T1 and the T3
Here are some of the features exclusive to the Swagtron T3 only:
- T3 offers 3 riding modes namely (learner, standard, and advanced )unlike the T1 that has just 2 riding modes (learner and standard)
- The Swagtron app to help you contact customer care via the app, track route status, and monitor your battery status
- In-built Bluetooth speakers – the Swagtron T3 is one of the few Bluetooth hoverboards currently available in the market.
The T1 features a similar design to the first generation hoverboards released in 2015. However, it features better non-slip footpads for safer riding and a harder ABS casing to reduce damage to the outer body as well as scratching. It is available in six different colors namely pink, gold, dark red, blue, black, and white.
The T3 has a unique look unavailable elsewhere. A new design feature is the in-built carry strap made of strong fabric that makes it easier to carry your hoverboard around while you are not using it.
Swagtron T1 Vs T3: Which One Should You Choose?
It is rather obvious that the Swagtron T1 is the standard model. It is ideal for those that want quality but affordable hoverboard without all the advanced features. Most people that choose this model do not require the extras available in the T3. The T1 is suitable for all ages (bearing in mind the weight and height requirements) but should be quite popular with most of the buyers of hoverboards particularly parents buying one for their children.
For the advanced users looking for something extra, the T3 is the best option. An app, three riding modes including expert, in-built carry strap, and Bluetooth make the T3 one of the most advanced UL certified hoverboards currently in the market. It may cost $100 more than the T1, but this probably will not deter those that desire the additional features. It is also a good option for the price for a safe hoverboard considering that most of the most expensive models in the market are not yet UL approved.